The organization is committed to being a proactive, worldwide provider and facilitator in the development
Webinar on Food Analysts Examination (FAE): Tips on preparation
This webinar addresses the following n this Webinar we will cover:
- What is the basis for FAE and the role and importance of a Food Analyst?
- Overview and details of individual sections of the exam.
- Elaborating in more detail the contents and weightage for the subsections.
- Tips on preparing and understanding the basics (grass root level) of analysis: concentrations (%, M, mM, etc) units of measurement for mass, volume, absorbance, transmittance, pH, numerical expression (ppb/ppt/ of results). Working of problems for converting Hydronium ion concentration to pH, molar absorptivity to concentration and vice versa.
- How much detailed knowledge is expected of an analyst using the example of UV-Vis spectroscopy
- Understanding and Reading questions carefully with examples
- Some books and reference freely available
About The Author