The organization is committed to being a proactive, worldwide provider and facilitator in the development
Call for Posters- Instructions
Call for Posters- Instructions
India Section of AOAC INTERNATIONAL invites you to submit an abstract for Poster Presentation at the 7th Annual Conference.
Poster Topic Categories
1. Food Safety
(Emerging Issues in Food Safety and Security – issues not older than 24 months. Innovative approaches in confirmatory residue analysis of food contaminants.)
2. Infant Formula & Adult Nutrition
(Methods or developments related to Infant Formula & Adult Nutrition)
3. Food Authenticity & Traceability
(Methods to determine truthfulness of identity of ingredients and foods)
Poster Abstract Submission Guidelines
- At least one of the poster authors must pre-register for the Annual Conference. Once you have registered, check your email for your pre-registration confirmation before submitting the abstract.
- All abstracts must be submitted via email [email protected]
- Only complete Poster abstracts with all required information will be considered for presentation at the Annual Conference.
- The final submission deadline is February 15, 2020.
General Guidelines to prepare your abstract:
- Use only text. Do not use graphs, charts, diagrams, boxes, borders or tables.
- Do not include references, credits or grant support.
- Do not include keywords.
- All abstracts must use correct grammar and punctuation. Proofread carefully for formatting, spelling and grammar.
- Abstracts dealing with commercial products or services must have a scientific emphasis and should not be submitted for promotion purposes.
- Character Limit: There is a limit of 1500 characters for the body text (including spaces) of your abstract submission.
- Authors should provide their abstract in Word format (Arial, 12 pt, Single space).
Notice of Final Poster Acceptance
All Poster authors will be notified of their acceptance for presentation at the Annual Conference and poster preparation guidelines by February 10, 2020. A final poster listing, including assigned poster numbers and detailed presentation information, will also be made available by February 15, 2020.
Poster Preparation and Presentation Guidelines
- Display boards are 3 feet vertically by 4 feet horizontally. Display materials may be affixed to the boards with push pins (provided on-site at the meeting.)
- Posters should stimulate discussion, not give a long presentation. Therefore, keep text to a minimum, emphasize graphics and make sure every item is necessary.
- Include the title of your presentation. India Section of AOAC INTERNATIONAL will not post the abstract titles on display boards.
- Use large and legible lettering that is easily readable from a distance of 3 feet or more. Text material should be printed from a laser printer with a font size large enough to read from a distance. Simple use of color can be used to add emphasis if needed.
- Photographs, illustrations and graphics are encouraged, and should be large enough to ensure visibility.
Optional Materials: If you wish, you may prepare handouts for distribution to interested scientists.
- Three best posters will felicitated by RSC and given a chance to present their work on the 2nd day of the conference.
- Authors of selected outstanding posters will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers for consideration of publication in the Journal of AOAC International.
For Questions or Assistance?
Email: [email protected]