The organization is committed to being a proactive, worldwide provider and facilitator in the development
The India Section of AOAC International expresses its gratitude towards the Speakers of all sessions. Few of their presentations can be downloaded from the link given below:
- Dr. Simon Hird: Implementing multi-residue methodologies for monitoring residues in foods using LC-MS. Click here to download the ppt.
- Mr. N. Venkateswaran: Current capacities & way forward for accreditation of food laboratories. Click here to download the ppt.
- Ms. Laura Thompson: Analysis of toxic elements in food. Click here to download the ppt.
- Dr. Paul B. Young: Global Food Safety Regulations and Challenges for Trade Related Analytical Compliance. Click here to download the ppt.
- Mr. Richard Fussell: The application of high resolution accurate mass (HRAM) mass spectrometry for the detection of food adulteration & food fraud. Click here to download the ppt.