The organization is committed to being a proactive, worldwide provider and facilitator in the development
Proceedings of the Third Annual meeting of the India Section of AOAC INTERNATIONAL.
The Third Annual meeting of the India Section of AOAC INTERNATIONAL was held at the hotel Four Points by Sheraton, Pune on November 19-20, 2015. Selected research papers presented in this conference as well as some other papers submitted to the India Section of AOAC International are now published online in the Journal of AOAC INTERNATIONAL as a part of a special section, which was edited by Dr Kaushik Banerjee and Dr Rajib Karmakar.
All of these research papers are of open access category, and can be downloaded at free of cost from the journal website. The list of these papers is placed below. Webpage link for the individual papers has been provided for immediate access.
1) EDITORIAL: Proceedings of the Third Annual AOAC India Section Meeting, Pune, Maharashtra State, November 19-20, 2015 Authors: Banerjee, Kaushik1; Karmakar, Rajib2 http://aoac.publisher.ingentaconnect.com/content/aoac/jaoac/pre-prints/content-jaoacint.170065
2) Optimization and Validation of a Residue Analysis Method for Glyphosate, Glufosinate, and Their Metabolites in Plant Matrixes by Liquid Chromatography with Tandem Mass Spectrometry Authors: Oulkar, Dasharath P.; Hingmire, Sandip; Goon, Arnab; Jadhav, Manjusha; Ugare, Bharat; Thekkumpurath, Ahammed Shabeer; Banerjee, Kaushik
3) Determination of Triazines and Triazoles in Grapes Using Atmospheric Pressure Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization High-Resolution Mass Spectrometry Authors: Mahale, Vishal1, 2; Singh, Ajeet1, 2; Phadke, Gayatri S.1; Ghanate, Avinash D.1; Oulkar, Dasharath P.3; Banerjee, Kaushik3; Panchagnula, Venkateswarlu1, 2 http://aoac.publisher.ingentaconnect.com/content/aoac/jaoac/pre-prints/content-jaoacint.17-0047
4) Optimization of a Modified QuEChERS Method for Multiresidue Analysis of Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care Products in Sewage and Surface Water by LC-MS/MS Authors: Kachhawaha, Akanksha S.1; Nagarnaik, Pranav M.1; Jadhav, Manjusha2; Labhasetwar, Anjali Pudale Pawan K.3; Banerjee, Kaushik2 http://aoac.publisher.ingentaconnect.com/content/aoac/jaoac/pre-prints/content-jaoacint.17-0060
5) Multiresidue Method for Targeted Screening of Pesticide Residues in Spice Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) by Liquid Chromatography with Tandem Mass Spectrometry Authors: Jadhav, Manjusha1; Thekkumpurath, Ahammed Shabeer1; Nakade, Mayura1; Gadgil, Manasi1; Oulkar, Dasharath1; Arimboor, Ranjith2; Ramakrishna, Menon2; Banerjee, Kaushik1
6) Evaluation of Matrix Effects in Multiresidue Analysis of Pesticide Residues in Vegetables and Spices by LC-MS/MS Authors: Chawla, Suchi; Patel, Hemlatta K.; Gor, Hetal N.; Vaghela, Kiran M.; Solanki, Priti P.; Shah, Paresh G. http://aoac.publisher.ingentaconnect.com/content/aoac/jaoac/pre-prints/content-jaoacint.170048
7) Determination and Uncertainty Analysis of Inorganic Arsenic in Husked Rice by Solid Phase Extraction and Atomic Absorption Spectrometry with Hydride Generation Authors: Saxena, Sushil Kumar1; Karipalli, Agnes Raju2; Krishnan, Anoop A.2; Rangasamy, Rajesh2; Malekadi, Praveen2; Singh, Dhirendra P.2; Vasu, Vimesh2; Singh, VijayK.3 http://aoac.publisher.ingentaconnect.com/content/aoac/jaoac/pre-prints/content-jaoacint.170055
8) Screening Natural Content of Water-Soluble B Vitamins in Fish: Enzymatic Extraction, HILIC Separation, and Tandem Mass Spectrometric Determination Authors: Chatterjee, Niladri Sekhar; Ashok Kumar, K.; Ajeeshkumar, K.K.; Remya Kumari, K.R.; Vishnu, K.V.; Anandan, Rangasamy; Mathew, Suseela; Ravishankar, C.N.
9) Purity Evaluation of Curcuminoids in the Turmeric Extract Obtained by Accelerated Solvent Extraction Authors: Yadav, Dinesh K.1; Sharma, Khushbu1; Dutta, Anirban1; Kundu, Aditi1; Awasthi, Akanksha1; Goon, Arnab2; Banerjee, Kaushik2; Saha, Supradip1
10) Fast Gas Chromatography with Tandem Mass Spectrometry Analysis of Selected Persistent Organic Pollutants and Organophosphorus and Synthetic Pyrethroid Pesticides in Indian Prawn (Fenneropenaeus indicus) in Compliance with the EU-MRLs Authors: Sawant, Durvesh1; Kelkar, Jitendra2; Rasam, Pratap2; Datar, Ajit2; Hase, Prashant2; Handique, Dheeraj2; Bhone, Ankush2; Chiplunkar, Sanket2; Hate, Manish1
11) A Rapid Method for the Quantitative Determination of 34 Pesticides in Nonalcoholic Carbonated Beverages Using Liquid–Liquid Extraction Coupled to Dispersive Solid-Phase Cleanup Followed by Gas Chromatography with Tandem Mass Spectrometry Authors: Rai, Satyajeet1; Gullapalli, Madhuri Devi2; Srivastava, Anshuman3; Shaik, Hussain2; Siddiqui, Mohammed Haris4; Mudiam, Mohana Krishna Reddy2