Dr. Nilesk Amritkar, Member-at-Large
Dr. Nilesh Amritkar has done his PhD in Microbiology from UDCT Mumbai and as Director Labs, is spearheading the operations of Envirocare Labs Pvt Ltd, a 100% Indian World Class Lab. Envirocare Labs over past 36 years has been in the forefront of Monitoring, Analysis, Research and Training and has grown into a world class laboratory spread across 15000+ square feet of state-of-the-art instrumentation with 125+ people working in the field of Environment, Food and Consumer Product testing services.
The lab is accredited under ISO 17025 by NABL and is recognised by MoEF, MoFPI, FSSAI, BIS, APEDA, AGMARK. The lab is also certified for QMS, EMS and OSHAS and is empanelled with World Bank and as 3P Lab with many multinationals. Dr Amritkar has many publications in national as well as international journals and has presented scientific lectures on many occasions.
Dr. Amritkar, with a scholastic background and mandate to empower Indian Industry Professionals, Govt. Regulators & Academia with knowledge & skills drive him to organize training programs, seminars & workshops through Envirocare Center for Continual Education and Research. Due to his scientific fervor, entrepreneurship, nationalistic spirit, vision and social commitment, Dr. Amritkar has been delivering several responsibilities while occupying prestigious positions such as:
- Vice President – AFSTI, Mumbai Chapter.
- Various Committee Member – FSSAI, New Delhi & FDA, Maharashtra.
- IGNOU Mumbai PSC – Program Incharge for PGDFSQM
- Lead Auditor and Expert Panel Member – National Accreditation Board for Testing & Calibration Laboratories (NABL).
- Microbiology Assessor and Task Force Committee Member – Dubai Accreditation Committee (DAC), Dubai for Middle East Region.