Advanced Analytical Tools for FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY TESTING A Workshop by AOAC, India
With the globalization of the food chain, protecting both the consumer and your brand becomes more demanding. Today, the food and agriculture industry faces ever-increasing demands for more sensitive and productive analytical solutions. You are committed to providing food, produce and beverages of consistent quality and uncompromising safety.
This workshop is an excellent opportunity for the food scientists to discuss with experts and learn about:
- FSSAI Updates on Indian Food Industry
- Fortification in Food
- Cereals : EU Guidelines for Manufacturers and Exporters
- Drinking Water Analysis under BIS Regulations
- Elemental Impurities & Trace Metal Analysis
- Pesticide Residue Analysis on GC-MS/MS and LC-MS/MS
- Easy Sample Preparation Solutions for Complex Food Matrices
All in an environment where you can network and collaborate with your peers.
DATE & VENUE
(Click the link for brief description and Agenda)