Advanced Analytical Tools For “FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY TESTING” : A workshop by India Section of AOAC
Date & Venue
28th & 29th July, 2016
Agilent Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Centre of Excellence Lab, CP – 11, Sector 8,
Technology Park, IMT Manesar, Manesar,
Gurgaon, Haryana 122051
With the globalization of the food, protecting the consumers and your brand becomes highly demanding. Today, the food and agriculture industry is facing ever-increasing demands for highly sensitive and productive analytical solutions. you are committed to providing food, produces and beverages of consistent quality and uncompromising safety.
This workshop is an excellent opportunity for the food scientists to discuss with the experts and learn about :
- Meeting the stringent regulatory demands with confidence
- Sample preparation approach for complex food matrices
- Easy method setup and live demonstration on LC-MS/MS, GC-MS/MS and ICP-MS for the identification and quantification of contaminants.
- Guide to maintain and troubleshoot your lab instruments.
- All in an environment where you can network and collaborate with your peers.
Dr. Kaushik Banerjee
Dr. Kaushik Banerjee is a Principal scientist from the ICAR – National Research Centre for Grapes, Pune. He is the President of the India Section of AOAC International and a member of the Scientific panel of the FSSAI on the methods of sampling and analysis. He is a recipient of Fellow of the Indian National Academy of Agricultural Sciences and Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry, London. he is also an impaneled trainer on agrochemical residue analysis for the International Atomic Energy Agency.